At this time we are doing our best to implement the following procedures. Please keep in mind that kids are unpredictable and it’s nearly impossible to adhere to these policies at all times. Please help us by reminding your kids the importance of personal behavior while inside our facility. We want to do everything possible to keep our gym open. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Gym-wide notification of positive Covid -19 test results, athletes & staff
- Handwashing at entrance, exit, break, & bathroom use
- Temperatures taken upon entering training area
- Hand sanitizing between events
- High touch equipment sanitizing between events
- High touch areas cleaned, building wide, daily (or more)
- Enforced social distancing
- Athletes can opt out of spotting
- Athletes can opt to wear masks (no inverted skills)
- Quick air turnover building wide every 20-25 minutes (likely less)
- No parents, family members, or public allowed to view
- All visitors must wear masks
- No high fives (elbow bumps optional)
- Must cough or sneeze into elbow or leo
- Any positive test results cause a 14-day quarantine from gym
- Drinking fountains are for water bottle filling only
- No food, drink, water bottle, or phone sharing
- All Rec coaches, Learning Lab and Camp staff are required to wear masks
- Warm up and stretch in 3 areas instead of 1
- Over 30+ signs reminding athletes of protocols
- Additional daily staff hours dedicated to disinfecting
We are asking all athletes with Covid-like symptoms to not attend classes until they are symptom-free for 24 hours. Please inform the front office immediately if your athlete tests positive so we can notify families and proceed with appropriate Covid-19 protocol (of course your athlete’s information will remain confidential).
We meet as a staff and adjust our current safety measures regularly to keep up with current CDC guidelines and recommendations. We are in contact with local gyms and also clubs around the country to make sure we are falling in line with other gymnastics facilities. Our goal will always be to provide a safe place for our athletes to train.
Please let me know if you have any questions.